Automation Fair®, Booth #1317: MVP Tips for Your Applications, Prizes, and More!
RadioLinx IH 浏览器
RadioLinx IH Browser is a configuration and monitoring tool for the RadioLinx Industrial Hotspot radios. Use RadioLinx IH Browser to view your network topology, determine the best "path" between Master, Client and Repeater radios, and detect the presence of other vendors' 802.11 radios on the network.
The RadioLinx IH Browser configuration tool is designed for Microsoft Windows XP, 2000 and 2003. Features of RadioLinx IH Browser tool include:
- Compatible with any device that supports EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, or any 802.3 compliant Ethernet protocol
- 802.11 Monitoring
- Automatic Parent Selection & Prioritized Parent Selection
- Rapid Spanning Tree
- Specific Information on Ethernet Devices attached to the network
- Redundant Link Visibility
- Rapid Network Adaptation to changes without the need for user intervention
- Tools to trade automatic adjustment for manual control
- Tools for monitoring 802.11 traffic from other WiFi devices