Cat 5e RJ45 to M12 PoE Cable
ProSoft Technology supplies cables that provide the lowest attenuation and are pre-cut and assembled with connectors at the factory to ensure ultimate reliability and customer satisfaction.
- Designed specifically to supply Power over Ethernet to RadioLinx IHW-66 radios
- RJ45 and M12 connectors for simple and reliable installation
- Shielded twisted pair cable for tower transmissions meets/exceeds all industry standards and outdoor requirements
- ANSI/TIA/EIA 568B.2 Category 5e
- Industrial grade sunlight and oil-resistant PVC jacket, solid bare copper conductors with polyolefin insulation
- Nominal OD: .301 in (7.65 mm)
- Installation Temperature: -10C to +75 C
- Operating Temperature: -25C to +75C (subject to length de-rating)
- Weight: 42 lbs / 1000 ft (19 kg / 305 meters)
- Min. bend radius: 0.300 in (7.6 mm)
- Cable passes -25C Cold Bend per UL 1581
- UV-resistant PVC jacket, ideal for outdoor use.
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2, Category 5e
- Polyolefin insulation